Helpful Tools / Links

USDA property eligibility

To check if a specific property is eligible for a USDA Purchase Mortgage,

click here.

USDA income eligibility

To check the income limits required to qualify for a USDA Purchase Mortgage (Section 502 Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan Program) click here.

Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac

You can check to see if you may be eligible for a HARP refinance, which requires that Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac own your current loan. Click either of the following links:

Does Fannie Mae Own Your Loan?

Does Freddie Mac Own Your Loan?